I HATE Surgery!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Bleenie, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

I know it happened just yesterday but MAN, I still feel like such crap! [​IMG]
    I can't stop waking up every hour or so... and these pain pills are just making me wanna.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I forgot how much this sucks! [​IMG]

2. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Me too ! I had mine last week and I'm still so sore !!! I can't lift anything, I can't build anything and I have so much to do........ [​IMG]

3. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    [​IMG] Hope you both start feeling better soon. [​IMG]

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Just think positive. You're hurting right now, but it's a blessing that you were able to get the medical attention you need to be healthy again.

Feel better soon! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    [​IMG] I hate surgery, too!

When I was in college I had to have my appendix removed suddenly and recovery was tough. I remember telling my husband (who was just my boyfriend, then) that I never wanted abdominal surgery again and I was never having a C-section, no matter what. When we had our 2nd baby, he was breech and they told me I would have to have a C-section and I was not happy. I had them try an external version (turning the baby by pushing on my stomach) which worked, but it has a lot of risks and a lot of doctors won't do them. I was happy to avoid the c-section!

I hope you feel better, soon. Take it easy and rest! [​IMG]

6. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    I hate it too.

I just had my first serious injury 6 weeks ago. I had never even been to the hospital in my life up until that point. I crashed a scooter and ended up with a dislocated shoulder, broken arm, bone chips, surgery to fix the chips, pins to hold the chips in place and staples to hold it all together. oww. All of my pain meds made me sick too and were changed 5 times before the doc found somthing that worked.

Hope you feel better soon and remember to milk it for all its worth! My accident was 6 weeks ago and I still can get my younger cousin to clean my chicken coop for me! I havnt had to lift anything heavy in weeks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by