what shall we talk about??

I'm up for anything. I should be working on my novel but I have writers block
hmm.png

Quote:
doing good!!
clap.gif
so are my all of other birds
hide.gif

Good to hear! I almost got me some back over the summer, but it was just a trio. I was looking for more and ended up getting a big flock of Domineque pullets. Still hoping to get some Javas though. What else are you keeping?

Quote:
THANK YOU!!
wee.gif
what shall we talk about??

hmm.png

You're writing a novel, too?

OH BOY HERE IT GO'S 6 salmon faverolle chickens full size, 8 java hens, 3 java cocks, 4 araucana chickens, , 5 buff hens, 1 buff cock, going to get 2 more. splash cochins small size, 2 narragansett toms,4 narragansett hens, 5 bourbon red toms,7 bourbon red hens, 7 guineas. I think that is it!!
hide.gif

Quote:
hmm.png

In the beginning stages. Chapter 1 went relatively easy but chapter 2 is beginning to be a struggle.

Quote:
Well, I guess I'm in the same boat right now. I just finished up a presentation for my GIS final project. It was a mapping exercise of where chickens are legal or not within the state. Today was a major push to complete it and I ended up working on it for more than 15 hours. All at the expense of studying for my Bio final tomorrow.

So do I stay up and try to study? Or call it a night and get somme rest?

I think I'll wait a bit and see if anyone responds.
smile.png

Quote:

In the beginning stages. Chapter 1 went relatively easy but chapter 2 is beginning to be a struggle.

Want help? I have written the rough drafts of 3 novels.

Back
Top Bottom