I hate to be doing this, but...

Quote:
You can have Peter...

Okay, thank you. I understand if you don't want me to have them, though, since I don't really know their backgrounds. (I'm going to read up on him now.
wink.png
)
tongue.png
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Bye Gouda, I will take those two if you wish. Completely yours to take back or play anytime.

<3ChickenForever :

Why is everyone leaving!? Lol it's not right!!
hmm.png

i think it is for school and some say they feel like they are spending to much time on here but i do not think anybody is leaving for good they are just taking a few months of but like it seems like every week someone leaves BYC so far it is like 4 people who has here​

Last edited:
<3ChickenForever :

Why is everyone leaving!? Lol it's not right!!
hmm.png

i dunno.... people shouldnt make a fus about it tho​

Quote:
i think it is for school and some say they feel like they are spending to much time on here but i do not think anybody is leaving for good they are just taking a few months of but like it seems like every week someone leaves BYC so far it is like 4 people who has here

Actually, I'm homeschooled, so it doesn't matter. But I knew I was spending too much time here: in the daytime, that's all I wanted to do with my computer time, and at night, that's all I could think about. It really disturbed me. Plus, my mom didn't really like me being on the RPs -- she said so herself.

I have talents in some areas which I have been neglecting. I need to keep writing, drawing, and taking photographs which -- as I have discovered thus far -- are my main skills.

Back
Top Bottom