1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I hate you guys.....

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by mom wewantchicks!, Mar 8, 2009.

1. mom wewantchicks!

mom wewantchicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2008
    buckhannon,wv
    LOL!!! ok i posted under the "and fun" so nobody get all peeved. but seriously,havent had my computer for a few months. thought that i was all good with the 6 hens and 1 rooster i have. i have plenty of eggs,im actually giving some away!!! then i get my computer back and i just have to come back to this site. what a bad time of year!!! omg all the baby chicks are to much!!! im thinking of calling the local feed store to see when they will be getting chicks in! maybe they can get me a few cochin pullets to go with my rooster,oh and the kids would love a few EE chicks for some colored eggs. and my dh has this old mini fridge in the garage,didnt i see a post where someone turned one into a bator? ugh!!! evil,this place is pure evil!!!

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] You know you love us for it. [​IMG]

3. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    I am new to the sight and am learning so much from all the posts! I am finding myself saying to EVERYONE "I read about this on BYC" at least 10 times a day! LOL So please feed my addiction!!![​IMG]

4. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    [​IMG] It's true..pure evil... I too thought I was happy (see sig for list of chickens) I just reserved 4 SLW this evening.. should be able to pick them up around April 17th... [​IMG] I'm sooo excited!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by