I have a mini rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Because maybe they are asking for help and I WILL muddle through it. I choose not to move on, if I can help at all.

Good grief. A mini-rant was all this was.

I agree with Wynette.

Seems you get a little bent out of shape if someone disagrees with you for some reason.
idunno.gif

That's that Debi girl alright!
wink.png
So kidding, just wanted to send ya over the edge. With me of course since I've already gone over.

Quote:
Hands Ted his "stirring stick"
lol.png
no no ted! don't beat me with it!
hide.gif

I would never, now stop hiding my big wooden spoon.
lol.png

Look, I know Debi , I have also been around this forum for a few years. I totally agree with Debi and others that it is much easier to read a post with paragraphs.

I tend to ramble on and on, especially when it is something I am passionate and/or upset about. However, I have a hard time getting through posts that are one long rambling mess of words. I might miss something, I might not be able to help that person if I can't read everything that is there.

Am I saying that this MUST be done? No, and neither was Debi! I just do not get why certain people can rant on here all day , everyday and others say "oh you are right" or there are a bazillion
hugs.gif
smilies on that post.

Let someone like Debi, or even myself (yes it has happened to me too) rant about something small and we get jumped on! Debi is not holding a gun to anyone's head, forcing them to type in paragraphs. Geesh People!!!!!!

To steal a famous quote : " Can't we ALL just get along?"

This is why I rarely post on here any longer, I get tired of getting jumped on all the time!!!!!!

Also, the statement that was made about , getting bent out of shape is someone disagrees, well that happens to A LOT of others on here as well.

Quote:
You nailed it, as with any of these online groups/forums/sites, they start out as a great gathering place and then become all 'clicky' like we're all in high school again.

Trust me when I tell you I am the master of getting put on moderated status on Yahoo groups. I love it too because I pointed out ONCE that if I get moderated because people think I am too blunt or direct then it only goes to expose those that have something to hide. Talk about a reversal of fortune, now they are afraid to moderate me for fear it will make them look like the little crooked individuals they are HAHAHAHA, a stirring I will go. Dang it stop hiding my spoon.

Quote:
I think we should revisit my complaint about the quote button.

We gotta use the quote button, heaven forbid the next complaint be: we don't know what the heck you are responding about because it doesn't make sense.
Love all these features of a site that drive everyone crazy, and yes I am doing on purpose. Like anyone was shocked. I hadn't used the quote button but once until I read it here. At first I thought someone meant putting one word in 'quotes' while typing. Thank you to Ken, now I actually got what you meant LOL

The membership of this board seems to represent every corner
of the world. What a diverse group we really are. Take a minute
and really look at ourselves.

People from every walk of life, young and old. College grads to
school age children and every age in between.

Look at what a great job we do as individuals, and as a group,
to develope friendships, to help each other, and to further our
love of chickens.

True enough that there are a few run on posts. Some I read and
some I pass.

But at the end of the day, Backyard Chickens is still the greatest
board on the net.

And it's the members--each and every one of us--that makes this
such a wonderful place.

Spook...who likes you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.