I have a mini rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I know Debi , I have also been around this forum for a few years. I totally agree with Debi and others that it is much easier to read a post with paragraphs.

I tend to ramble on and on, especially when it is something I am passionate and/or upset about. However, I have a hard time getting through posts that are one long rambling mess of words. I might miss something, I might not be able to help that person if I can't read everything that is there.

Am I saying that this MUST be done? No, and neither was Debi! I just do not get why certain people can rant on here all day , everyday and others say "oh you are right" or there are a bazillion
hugs.gif
smilies on that post.

Let someone like Debi, or even myself (yes it has happened to me too) rant about something small and we get jumped on! Debi is not holding a gun to anyone's head, forcing them to type in paragraphs. Geesh People!!!!!!

To steal a famous quote : " Can't we ALL just get along?"

This is why I rarely post on here any longer, I get tired of getting jumped on all the time!!!!!!

Also, the statement that was made about , getting bent out of shape is someone disagrees, well that happens to A LOT of others on here as well.

I think we should revisit my complaint about the quote button.

How about if I break the quotes up into Paragraphs.... Will that appease everybody?​

You know deb, paragraphs dont care to much for you anyways. you shouldnt defend them so much after all the crap Ive heard them talk about you.
im just sayin...
roll.png

Quote:
I tend to ramble on and on, especially when it is something I am passionate and/or upset about. However, I have a hard time getting through posts that are one long rambling mess of words. I might miss something, I might not be able to help that person if I can't read everything that is there.

Am I saying that this MUST be done? No, and neither was Debi! I just do not get why certain people can rant on here all day , everyday and others say "oh you are right" or there are a bazillion
hugs.gif
smilies on that post.

Let someone like Debi, or even myself (yes it has happened to me too) rant about something small and we get jumped on! Debi is not holding a gun to anyone's head, forcing them to type in paragraphs. Geesh People!!!!!!

This is why I rarely post on here any longer, I get tired of getting jumped on all the time!!!!!!

Also, the statement that was made about , getting bent out of shape is someone disagrees, well that happens to A LOT of others on here as well.

How about if I break the quotes up into Paragraphs.... Will that appease everybody?​

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Now see I quoted the paragraphs that were quotes broken into paragraphs........
gig.gif

Quote:

hugs.gif
smilies on that post.

Kelseygirl707 is now my fav!​

Quote:

hugs.gif
smilies on that post.

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Now see I quoted the paragraphs that were quotes broken into paragraphs........
gig.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
lau.gif

Uh oh.... I Quoted Again....
hide.gif

Quote:
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I just try to help based on my own experience and ppl attack me......so I quit posting. Except for extreme things even then I get shot down...treated like I'm stupid. I use to think this was the greatest place to be for information sharing.....now...... not so much.

I just wanted to post again, this defines me alot, my poor education in public school and all .

Don't know about any one else but I have learned more from forums and this computer than I ever did in school.

How did i do with two lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom