I have a new job!!!

newchickowner

Songster
12 Years
Aug 19, 2007
Texas
Like a few others on here, I have been looking for an at home job for about the past year and I finally found one!!!
yippiechickie.gif
I was just hired Wednesday, and I'm sooooo excited that I thought I'd share with my friends here at BYC cause I know you all would be happy for me!
Below is a picture of my flyer. The best part about this job is that it's very flexible and I work from home! So I can be here for the older kids after school and I don't have to put my three year old in daycare!!! And because of the flexable hours, I can easily run errands or get a sick child from school and it doesn't interrupt my work day.
clap.gif
I'M SOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS JOB!!! yay!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Mar28693.jpg

Congratulations!! I wish everybody had the choice to work from home if they wanted to. I do and I love it. I work a few hours a day and have the rest of the day to do whatever I like. I make the same as I did working retail and punching a time clock. Can't beat that. I hope you love your new job.

Congrats on the new job!! and its terrific that you can work at home! What exactly will you be doing?

I graduated from UCF a year ago, and still cant find a job
barnie.gif
And numbers are showing that open teacher postions are about 1/3 of what they were a year ago. But thats another story.
smile.png
I wish you the best of luck!

Shannon

Yes, I'm recruiting new members and Sales Reps. A long while ago there was a thread that had something in it about at home mom's looking for info about finding jobs from home. That's why I posted this thread. Not only am I really excited about it, but I wanted to inform folks of this new job where they can work from home.

If anyone is interested they can email me or pm me. I'll be more than happy to give more info!!!

Back
Top Bottom