i have a question...

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by pekinduck<3er, Apr 2, 2011.

1. pekinduck<3er

pekinduck<3er Chillin' With My Peeps

i only have 4 cayugas two males two females.... i know not good ratio but is it illegal to sell or give away ducklings or eggs at or not at a garage sale my females are laying and i want to hatch some and give them away but need a good place to do it so is it good or bad that is my question... help me i need some advice dont knoe what to do with the eggs i know baking and eating but i want to sell and give away help! [​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    I have never heard of any law making it illegal to GIVE AWAY anything. But selling is of course entirely different.

Here is a link specifically about Florida from the Local Laws and Ordinance forum.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=290047

Oh..and its only not a good ratio if your ducks get a hard time from the drakes - different ratios work for different people and ducks. [​IMG] At least if something should happen to one of your drakes - you have a spare.

3. pekinduck<3er

thanks and my drakes are very good their little gentlemen but i cna just give away ducklings and duck eggs for free at my yard sale coolio! thnx! [​IMG]

4. pekinduck<3er

not garage sale yard sale sorry...........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by