I have a very stong dislike for the USPS! Grrrrrrrrrr!!! Update :(

Discussion in 'Meat Birds ETC' started by MissPrissy, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    McMurray shipped my 100 jumbo cornish cross chicks on Wednesday. Guess what is NOT at the PO and so far no one can locate them???? [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Join the gorup of the USPS dislikers anomynous. All they do is screw up and deliver my eggs to the wrong house or I get someone elses mail.

3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    woah. i'd be a little miffed.

live (hopefully) animals somewhere. money paid.

arrrgh. i'll growl some from here for you![​IMG]

4. CrowinKing

CrowinKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Kinda makes ya wonder how in the world you lose that many chicks! ya think they would be more careful knowing they were live animals!!!

Sorry to hear it!!

5. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    How can they loose a box of 100 peeping (hopefully) chicks? Good Grief! [​IMG]

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

It's one thing when they lose eggs, but how in the heck can you lose a box of cheeping chicks!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I hope they are cheeping. [​IMG] It is cold here.

8. BFeathered

BFeathered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    USPS stands for Unsatisfying, Screwed-up Postal Service. So sorry! Want me to do a "finding spell" for you?[​IMG]

9. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:to join the USPSDA, simply mail a small, fragile item, wrapped properly, addressed correctly with the appropriate postage.

ship.

wait 6-10 weeks beyond the guaranteed ship time.

receive package completely obliterated back at your address, with a chipper note stating the following:

Dear Valued USPS Customer,
    This package/envelope was damaged during delivery. We're so sorry. Please try again when we raise the postage rates. (which should be every other week from now on, so you have lots of opportunity.)
    We will try to do a better job next time, that is why we need to raise the rates. It's really hard to move things gently and envelopes can give you paper cuts!
    Thank you again and we know you'll stick with us, because there are only a few options anyway.
    Have a great day and enjoy resending your package!
    Sincerely,
    The USPS

then you are official!

(this is just a joke, no offense to USPS employees! my mail carrier and local post rock!)

10. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    I can't believe they could loose all those noisy little chicks! Its not like they stay quiet through the trip to their new home. Can you speak with anyone at USPS about the lack of care they take for live animals and other things alot of the time as well? I would be chewing someone out up one side and down the other! :thun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by