I have an awesome announcement!

Razadia

The Odd One
11 Years
Apr 7, 2011
Montgomery, Alabama
Like anyone else my age not in collage, I tend to look longingly at the ones I really want to go to. The fafsa form scares the crap out of me, as do the collage applications and fees. Well, today I stopped letting it scare me and went through with everything with the help of a counselor from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I'm going to be taking online courses for Game art and design. I'm so excited!
celebrate.gif

thumbsup.gif
Remember, many of your fellow students are just as nervous as you are!

Congratulations!! I am very proud of you, this is a huge step in life, and you'll be glad you faced this challenge. My ds just graduated DeVry with a degree in Game and Simulation programming. He is now attending the Art Institute (though not in PA), majoring in Game Art and Design. He is so enjoying all of it. Be prepared, you'll get A LOT of homework. But you can do it, we are all pulling for you. Great job!!

I'm more excited than anything right now.
big_smile.png
Two great things happening in one month. I'm moving in 17 days (yes, I'm really counting the days) and I get to do two things I love- art and video games.
lol.png

ETA: Thanks so much everyone! I know I was on here complaining a few months ago about being broke and unable to find a job.
lol.png
Lets just hope that I can find one when I move. I'm going start looking my first week in Tennessee.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom