I have been pranked by the master pranker... You won't belive this!

Oh he's touched that's for sure.
gig.gif

Quote:
Thanks so much, but I'm outta coop space now. lol I didn't know these eggs were coming, they just showed up at the door one day, so I thanked Em and put them in the incubator. I just can't believe Terra was in on it all along. After 16 years I thought I could see anything she was pulling...

idunno.gif

gig.gif
Debi, just let me know, and I'll do what I can. Currently I'm plotting a revenge scheme to get MFB back when he finally gets me back...

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I may have need of your services in the future. A group of us once floored another member at Christmas and that was a massive undertaking. We could make a good team.

NOOOOO!!!! I forbid it! You two are never to plan anything together!

jeez, the horror!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Thanks so much, but I'm outta coop space now. lol I didn't know these eggs were coming, they just showed up at the door one day, so I thanked Em and put them in the incubator. I just can't believe Terra was in on it all along. After 16 years I thought I could see anything she was pulling...

idunno.gif

Oh you silly man!!!

SILLY SILLY I MEANT SILLY MAN!

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I may have need of your services in the future. A group of us once floored another member at Christmas and that was a massive undertaking. We could make a good team.

That was so much fun!

You want to talk about freaky chickens? I was busy with my new baby this winter. I had a hen go broody, so I let her hatch whatever mixed-bred eggs she was already sitting on when I found her. She managed to hatch this crazy bird. It's mama was a standard sized frizzled Easter Egger and the father was a buff Showgirl... so she has frizzled feathers, a naked neck, black skin, crest, feathered legs and 5 toes.
gig.gif

7479_100_1868.jpg

(The other nakked necked critter is a Welsummer x Showgirl) She's older now, I need to get a more current picture of her.

Want some of these eggs, next? Bet your kids would love 'em!

Back
Top Bottom