I have cancer

Thank You ALL soooooooooo much. I go this friday to decide what and how we are going to deal with this. Then I want to look into a 2nd opinion.

Hang in there body, everything will be just fine!
1f44d.png

Hang in there body, everything will be just fine!
1f44d.png
I am the wife of a man with malignant melanoma. Everything will not be just fine for my husband or for Ed. Ed will have to fight this with all he has. I seriously DO NOT mean to attack you. I think people out there need to read A LOT more information about cancer. Cancer is evil, it does massive damage to both body and mind. I understand that you may not have all the facts about Ed's cancer. Please do some research - a comment like that is like patting a troubled child on the head. And I really do not mean to attack, I just want people to be educated.

The confusion may arise from the fact that most skin cancers are easy to treat and the cure rate is very high. Malignant melanoma on the other hand is not one of those. It is truly malignant.

The confusion may arise from the fact that most skin cancers are easy to treat and the cure rate is very high. Malignant melanoma on the other hand is not one of those. It is truly malignant.
That is correct. Malignant melanoma encompasses 3% of all skin cancers yet causes 73% of all skin cancer deaths.

Back
Top Bottom