I have chickens.

ROFL. HikerChick, why would anyone have a problem with ANYTHING you post? It's not like you attract controversy everywhere you go.

wink.png

Quote:
Depends, what kind of chickens are they? I have to know, because you can only have the kinds of chickens I like, otherwise, you have to mail them (at your expense), to me.
lol.png

Quote:
Depends, what kind of chickens are they? I have to know, because you can only have the kinds of chickens I like, otherwise, you have to mail them (at your expense), to me.
lol.png

that is what I suspected.
wink.png

How can you NOT have chickens? Though I guess geese and ducks CAN be enough, but I always love to hear my hens clucking away in the yard. Terrielacy, do we need to send you some Fall chicks? And a Turkey? Everyone needs a Turkey.
celebrate.gif
HenZ

Quote:
lol.png

See, but then there are those things called silkies. Are they chickens or are they poodles with wings? Are they really escapees from area 51?
I want answers!
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom