I have crossed that line folks

Quote:
lol, you won't have been the first one who let a chicken poop in the house!
wink.png
She's too precious!

I'm sorry Okiechick. I just couldn't resist this one. Feel free to use it for whatever. I had fun doing it! (Be sure and click on thumbnail for larger image)
Jacie

Glad you like it. Maybe you could use it for an e-card or printed.

You know it seems funny still to be called AZ although we have been here 20 years now I still feel like a Texan and Okie.
Born in Ft. Worth, TX, I graduated from Lawton High after attending all my schooling there and lived in Ardmore, Norman for 14 years, OKC and Tulsa and I'm an OSU alum, so I still feel like an Okie at times. We also had a home in WYO all my life so I feel like I'm from there also. And my hubby and I lived in MO for 15 years. Just a real mutt! LOL!
I just hope all in OK, MO and around are surviving the ice storm. I remember them well. They were beautiful for photographs but nothing else. Take Care everyone.

Jacie

okiechick57, line? What line? Doesn't everone put their chicken in a Santa cap and have them sleep on the bed?
And you do know that the original line in the Twelve Days of Christmas was: "...and a chicken in our Christmas tree...."

lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom