I have joined the ranks of DUX owners..

So they built an entire town on the site where ralphie buries all the dux?

That’s kinda twisted... but maybe not as bad as Dead Puppy, South Dakota

Lol no. Not really sure why they named the town that honestly. Even though I’ve lived here almost my whole life :lau :oops: *off to go Google that*

and wow is that an actual town name!? :eek:

Hey I’m actually from here and I must say when I saw DUX in the title (couldn’t see the end of it), I thought it was a post about here :lau :oops: my friend sometimes abbreviates it as that.
I used to see the sticker "DUX LAX"
I thought it was something ducks took for constipation. It's apparently for Duxbury Lacrosse.
I'm from Plymouth, we're a little dim down there.

I used to see the sticker "DUX LAX"
I thought it was something ducks took for constipation. It's apparently for Duxbury Lacrosse.
I'm from Plymouth, we're a little dim down there.

:lau aw nahh, you’re not!! I know lots of cool people from Plymouth and other towns around here aha I only know what it means cause I’m from here but now that you say that I am not going to be able to unsee that :lau

:lau aw nahh, you’re not!! I know lots of cool people from Plymouth and other towns around here aha I only know what it means cause I’m from here but now that you say that I am not going to be able to unsee that :lau
The last thing my pekins need is Dux Lax. They went all Jackson Pollock on my fresh snow yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom