I have no clue

colong75

In the Brooder
Jun 1, 2016
I picked up some chicks from our feed store a few weeks ago. Pretty sure they deal with ideal but it was just a mixed lot of chicks they didn't have a list of possibilities or anything. So I have figured out two (I think!). Now I have two left that I am wondering what breed they are. Only have pics of one so far. Any guesses? Hopefully these pictures are good enough, I've included a couple early pics to give an idea of what it looked like then too. Thanks!! IMG_0703.JPG IMG_0705.JPG IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1033.JPG

Easter egger?
In the last pic..are they all the same age?

Easter egger?
In the last pic..are they all the same age?

No I'm sorry I should've mentioned that. The chicken in question :) is at least a couple of weeks older than the little ones. Those are some Marans I picked up a few days ago.

I'm wondering if the other chickens that I'm unsure of is an Easter egger as well, just haven't gotten any pictures of it yet. I have one bantam EE, would love to have a couple full size. So that would be a welcome surprise.

It could anything...It doesn't actually look like an EE in the baby pics though.
Well not my EE from Ideal. I think you may have to wait til it's a little older to make a better guess at the breed...??

Back
Top Bottom