I have no idea what I am doing

As much as I would love to see lucky and Flynn have some adorable babies. . . . I have to say be strong my friend. It is a lot of work keeping them all cool and watered and safe from predators. I can't go anywhere and not worry about them constantly! :lau
I hear you. I have security cameras in their run and coop. I watch all damn day and have come close to leaving work a few times if something doesn't look right with them. I wish I could just enjoy them and not stress. I'm hoping in time I will settle down. This is still a little new as we are still experiencing the first times for dome things. Now to make adjustments for the hot weather and see how we do.

I hear you. I have security cameras in their run and coop. I watch all damn day and have come close to leaving work a few times if something doesn't look right with them. I wish I could just enjoy them and not stress. I'm hoping in time I will settle down. This is still a little new as we are still experiencing the first times for dome things. Now to make adjustments for the hot weather and see how we do.
I would have so lost my job already if I had security cameras! :lau:lau
You guys are doing just fine. :highfive:

And therein lies the problem. Duck math at its best :):gig
Point well taken, you have the last word.:lau

Steven - I do not want you to be too stressed. 2 ducks is awesome! :hugs

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
All work and no play accept for these two spoiled brats

Back
Top Bottom