I have no idea what I am doing

Should I be concerned that lucky has skipped two consecutive days laying an egg? She has only skipped one day a month since she started in March and she already skipped in day in June. I personally would love it if she stopped permanently because i feel like it’s too much for her but that’s nature. Anyway she seems perfectly normal eating drinking etc but it has gotten into the mid to high eighties after being unseasonably cool. I’m hoping that’s all it is

Probably no cause for concern. They will take breaks. Just keep an eye on her for any other symptoms.
Could she have hidden one from you? Mine lay anywhere they get the urge :p

Hey guys!:frow
Missing updates on lucky and Flynn:(
How are they. . and how are you? Have you had your wedding yet? Did you let the ducks walk down the aisle with you? :pop
I’m so sorry I missed your post it’s been a crazy summer so far. We have not gotten married yet. Still trying to figure that all out and what we want to do.

Our babies are doing amazing thank you. Lucky just finished molting and now Flynn just started. Lucky just got into another calendar for next year with our local civic association. Proceeds will be going to a new animal shelter. We just have to get Flynn to win now lol. How is all of our BYC family enjoying their summer.

Updates please I want to see how big the babies got. I hope all is well.

They are thick girls these days

5C457034-3930-4FAE-93FA-42ECD95F9708.jpeg

I’m so sorry I missed your post it’s been a crazy summer so far. We have not gotten married yet. Still trying to figure that all out and what we want to do.

Our babies are doing amazing thank you. Lucky just finished molting and now Flynn just started. Lucky just got into another calendar for next year with our local civic association. Proceeds will be going to a new animal shelter. We just have to get Flynn to win now lol. How is all of our BYC family enjoying their summer.
Glad to hear all is good at the lucky mansion :)
It's been a crazy summer for me too. I currently have 19 ducks :lau

Back
Top Bottom