I have no idea what I am doing

Very brave. I can barely manage the two. Very messy lol
20180819_134523.jpg
20180808_190808.jpg
here is a sample. . 5 Cayuga ducks in the picture on top. My newest mom and babies on bottom pic.

Hi all just checking in to say hello and see how everyone is, it’s been quite I while since I’ve posted. All good here after a busy summer. Lucky and Flynn are doing great. I posted a couple of videos of what happens every time we empty and clean their pond. Flynn has actually started rolling over forward and backwards and then they both go nuts. Any big updates with anyone?

Hi all just checking in to say hello and see how everyone is, it’s been quite I while since I’ve posted. All good here after a busy summer. Lucky and Flynn are doing great. I posted a couple of videos of what happens every time we empty and clean their pond. Flynn has actually started rolling over forward and backwards and then they both go nuts. Any big updates with anyone?
I love our babies!! ❤️

Really funny video! Thanks for updating us!!!!

Back
Top Bottom