I have no idea what I am doing

I really wish I could just relax and enjoy her but all I do is worry about her. I think I am more affraid for myself, God forbid anything ever happens to her I don't know what I would do. It's amazing just how much you can love another creature in such a short period of time. It's so silly I know she is a duck but she is my baby and every day mike and I look at her and love her even more. She is such a precious gift
That's how I am with my chickens! I'm so afraid I'm not doing something right and that they'll get sick and I won't be able to fix them.

So I shouldn't worry about the 20% protein and angel wing?

Nope... Steven, Lucky is past the point she would have shown signs if she was going to get angel wing... relax on that part at least... ;)

We had one of those nights last night just sitting on the couch watching tv. Lucky was the sweetest angel just sitting on my lap for an hour watching tv with us and then she gave mike an hour of sitting on his chest relaxing. We just realized how fortunate we are to have her.

Awww!!! :love :hugs

Have you ever gently stretched her wing out to see how her flights are coming in?:D
4c494840ed0b9038a1922522e1df430d.jpg

I don't think it would hurt her.

Years ago I had a wood duck my son found by the river, it was just a day or two old. If I told the story before forgive me... but one day (and I'm not sure how old he was now) maybe 2/3 months? I walked around the corner of the house and he lost sight of me and started flying! he went further than he probably thought he would and I couldn't see where he was and I freaked out a little and started calling his name, I thought he was just gone forever :hitbut then I heard his peeps? weeps? and he was in the neighbors driveway and behind some shrubs and when he saw me he came running back. :love
So I think they can fly better than even they know.

Back
Top Bottom