I have no idea what I am doing

image.jpeg
Does it look like someone has been a bad boy?

Poor lucky has been making progress but it's been very slow going and Flynn always needs to be no more than a quarter of an inch away from her at all times. It's exhausting to watch and I don't know how she can take it all day long. I'm waiting for her to push him down the ramp one day lol. Just got three very healthy looking poops from her in 30 minutes. She hasnt eaten in that time but she must be to be pooping like that.

Last edited:
Where else in the world do people compare their pets' poops? And to have a culture of support for pooping is just so silly, when you think about it.
As scientists (observers), everything in respect to biological processes is fair to talk about.
I have horses and there are poop pictures in my facebook feed quite a bit with people being excited about normal poops... so it's not JUST chicken people, I think it's pet people, or maybe livestock people...

I have horses and there are poop pictures in my facebook feed quite a bit with people being excited about normal poops... so it's not JUST chicken people, I think it's pet people, or maybe livestock people...
Yeah and even...people poops, lol....when I worked at a nursing home we had to document all poops daily...:old poop makes the world go round....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom