I have one of THOSE orders....

Don't feel bad about losing sleep. I barely slept at all the night before my chicks were due to arrive.
LOL! That does make me feel better, although, still VERY tired today! hahahaha More coffee, stat!
I've had 2 orders from MM and love them! They will be fine and last time mine had gro gel and a heat pack.
That makes me feel so much better! Do you know if yours was a morning shipment or did it come on a later truck?
Keeping fingers crossed they are on the 1:30 truck ...
fl.gif
... tomorrow mornings truck at least if not ...
Thanks for all the good vibes everyone!!!! I hope your right Kelsie!! Soon, soon!!

I hope that you get that call soon!
Maybe you've already gotten it!
fl.gif
Hahaha! Thanks so much! I WISH! I have the phone literally right by me and I am refreshing the shipping page over and over! She said 1:30/2:00 is normally when the afternoon truck shows up! I'm just waiting.... *taps toe* Come on baby chicks!!!!!!

I remember doing something similar with my husband's underwear order, right before Christmas, but I didn't have quite so much hanging in the balance with boxers, as you do with chickens.
tongue.png

Hahaha! Thanks so much! I WISH! I have the phone literally right by me and I am refreshing the shipping page over and over! She said 1:30/2:00 is normally when the afternoon truck shows up! I'm just waiting.... *taps toe* Come on baby chicks!!!!!!
What breeds did you order? Hope you get them soon!

I remember doing something similar with my husband's underwear order, right before Christmas, but I didn't have quite so much hanging in the balance with boxers, as you do with chickens.
tongue.png
LOL!!!! Hey! Underwear is serious stuff! I'll give ya that! hahaha
What breeds did you order? Hope you get them soon!
And honestly, Im not sure WHAT I will get in my box. I ordered from their Ornamental Layer Collection, they listed that they will choose up to 7 different breeds from their rarest of rare and top hat collections. But they listed these breeds as some we may expect to see, Cochins, Campines, Red Caps, the exotic Polish varieties, ect. SO! I even more anxious to even know what we will have! Still no news, and its almost 3pm. Anyone think I would be crazy to call again??
lau.gif

Nope, not crazy, call call call... might as well call again and see if they can track the number. Hope they are there but unless the truck is running really late you may not get them until tomorrow... good luck .......

**Update** Not sure if anyone is totally annoyed with me yet....
lau.gif
But called and the post office lady said they were all shocked but there was NO chicks in this last truck! I would be sad BUT she was so great she said that there is a truck at 5am and 7am tomorrow, and she is gonna have them call me if they are on there, even if its 5am, cause she said she knows they only have so much feed and she doesn't want chicks starving on their watch!
yesss.gif
bun.gif
I love humans that care about living animals even the little tiny ones!! Not sure why but she made me feel a lot more at ease. I feel anxious like these are my own children!
idunno.gif

Sounds like you do have a nice lady at the PO, glad she is keeping an eye out for them. Good Luck tomorrow, hope they are on the early truck!

I'm glad she could talk to you.
Tomorrow should certainly be the day! I know I've heard a lot of stories about the expected delivery date being off by 1 day. It must have something to do with how they handle live chick shipments.
Hopefully you can get some sleep tonight!

Back
Top Bottom