I HAVE SHOW PICTURES!!!!! WARNING!!! PIC HEAVY!!!

Very nice birds. I enjoyed the silkies.
tongue.png

But on a side note... just because the birds were AT a show, does not necessarily mean they are of show quality and follow the Standard of Perfection.

Quote:
Where'd you get your Saipan?

- I believe the oriental game pictured on the front page is a Shamo. He's scrunched up (small cage?) so it's really hard to see his full stance.

I always, always get the two mixed up.
lol.png
But I didn't know there was not an APA class for them. That's weird.

I bought our Saipan chicks from a breeder here in NC. I also had a chance to meet the parents/grandparents when I went, though the males didn't have quite so long of a tail as our Edward does.

Quote:
Oh, you can show your Saipan in the All Other Varieties or something like that. You may not win any ribbons but you do put the breed out there for people to see.
smile.png
There just isn't an APA standard for them to be judged by.

Quote:
Oh, you can show your Saipan in the All Other Varieties or something like that. You may not win any ribbons but you do put the breed out there for people to see.
smile.png
There just isn't an APA standard for them to be judged by.

ya the were classified by AOSB ( all other standard breed)

Thanks for the great pictures. It would be helpful for some of us of the breed was written next to each photo. I could guess at what some of them are but I have no idea if I am correct of not. There are lots of us "newbies" reading this that don't know breeds very well yet.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom