I have to admit...

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by humboldtchicken, May 7, 2009.

1. humboldtchicken

humboldtchicken Out Of The Brooder

May 5, 2009
    eureka
    I have to admit I love the pet chickens and so fourth much but I am evil- my dogs eat you for dinner each night.
    I have chickens, love em but my dogs gotta eat too. No, silly, I don't just let the dogs out to graze on the chickens, its the stuff from the store. I am a raw feeder, they get meat and bones for the most part, no dog food.
    Just thought that was kinda funny how I like chickens so much yet thats what my gals (dogs) get for dinner.
    Okay, maybe I am just tired, I am done surfing the internet now. Nighty-nite

2. black404

black404 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    I have to admit....

that although I own chickens and other birds. I am afraid to kill a chicken for dinner.

Now that is off my chest.

3. ShadyGlade

ShadyGlade Chillin' With My Peeps

I have to admit that although I really love my poultry & fowl - I also very much enjoy eating them.

4. chickencoop31320

chickencoop31320 Have bator, will hatch

Sep 24, 2008
    Southeast Georgia
    I have to admit that I spend WAYYYYYY too much time on BYC and my boss is yet to find out!!! [​IMG]

I also have to admit that spending so much time on BYC has made me much more productive... I have to get all my work done BEFORE I allow myself to log on here! [​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  5. Masonic Chicken

Masonic Chicken Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2009
    Vernon/Bonifay, FL
    I have to admit, I cannot kill any of my chickens and will either have to give away the old ones, or feed them till they collapse...

I wish I had it in me, I just don't.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by