I haveeee a questioonnnn?!?!?

Pics
Yes they can mate. Maybe not a successfully as same size pairs but they'll get it done.
Approximately half the chicks will be curly and half won't.
That's provided he is not a double gene frizzle which is often referred to as a curly. If that's the case all his offspring will be frizzled.

Yes they can mate. Maybe not a successfully as same size pairs but they'll get it done.
Approximately half the chicks will be curly and half won't.
That's provided he is not a double gene frizzle which is often referred to as a curly. If that's the case all his offspring will be frizzled.
Ohh alright thank you because he's very big and I want to have frizzled bantams and maybe give zone to my cousin and sell some

It can be done, but to me it is not worth the risk of injury to the bantam hen. A game bantam hen is around 22 ounces in weight, while a large breed rooster can weigh 5+ times as much. When he jumps on her, he could break bones and render her permanently lame, and there could be other, even worse injuries. They are your birds, but if it was me I would not do it.

It can be done, but to me it is not worth the risk of injury to the bantam hen. A game bantam hen is around 22 ounces in weight, while a large breed rooster can weigh 5+ times as much. When he jumps on her, he could break bones and render her permanently lame, and there could be other, even worse injuries. They are your birds, but if it was me I would not do it.
Ohh okay thank you for the info maybe I'll try with different hen and then with smaller offspring

Of course you know we want pictures! Lots n lots n lots of pictures! We love pictures! :celebrate:love:pop
IMAG0809.jpg

Back
Top Bottom