I hear scratching in unhatched eggs??

luvchicks8

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
new Hampshire
So I must be getting close:) I have no idea when she started sitting she was hiding on me
gig.gif
Anyway I wonder what these mutts will look like they will either be ee/silkie cross or EE standard white cochin x
idunno.gif
. That's why I didn't want my silkie sitting on these eggs but she stole them from the next nesting box over.

There's been a lot of anger on the forum about some guy who said mutts should be banned.

They will be gorgeous, fluffy, delightful and an asset whatever their parentage. (and almost certainly have feathery legs as this trait seems to be very dominant if my Brahmas are anything to go by).

Enjoy them, they will scratch, fly, cheep, and eventually lay eggs (or crow!) just like the 'pure' parents, and their momma will love them

sandie

Quote:
Someone said that? You are kidding me, right? Good grief ....

luvchicks8 ... My Buff Orp roo crossed with an "all purpose bird" (aka mutt) Dixie Rainbow. "Mork" is now 5 or 6 days old & can be found here on page 5 ... He is SOOOO adorable. He has blessed me with his unique attitude, blondish/red feathers & his clumsiness. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=385853&p=5

Congrats
on the scratching. ; )

Back
Top Bottom