I just about wet myself laughing.

Quote:
This was my thought, too. The jokes are very cute -- but it's hard to laugh, knowing chickens will be subjected to that.

All the more reason for us to spread the word about BYC!

Plus, maybe lots of people who know little about chickens and are considering getting chickens did this tour too. I HATE for them to see such poor examples of chicken care (besides no space - I see no ventilation) and assume something like this is a positive example...
sad.png

It just shows what some people will do to make money...but like with everything else, does everyone educate themself about what they are getting into??
And what idiot would pay that much for a garbage can anyway????????????????
gig.gif

lol.png
I can see how that would be great for a chicken lover with extreme self contol, just loving TWO chickens. I like the mobility idea with that garbage container. It sure will hide the city dweller's chicken home.

There are no words for that coop. What worries me is people who don't do research and get a couple of chickens and put them in something like that then can't figure out what happens when their chickens die either due to heat or a predator. I live in town I have raccoons trust me I have a complete fenced and locked pen/coop area.

Quote:
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICOLLLLLLLLAAAAAA! Seriously, my husband is so dang curious why I'm laughing so hard... he actually got up, came all the way from the other side of the house and crowded over to see this thing and the posts!

I love the paper napkin to lodge the lid shut! My dad would have put one of his lead ball bearing filled socks on top of the lid... I have no idea why he has lead filled socks...but he does...

OMG you totally took the words out of my mouth. I was totally going to type that but I had already hit post. That is sooooo funny. And that farting horn noise that is on the commercial and it frequently played on empty paper towel rolls
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

WAIT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT IS MY CHICKEN COOP!!!!! Or people visiting the farm would think it is a trash can and would throw stuff away. I took a trash can like that and turned it into a compost bin. Everyone thought it was a trash can and would throw trash in there. "Why is there a poopy diaper in the chicken coop?!!!!!!"

LOL, I just showed the picture to my 9 year old daughter and she said, "I wouldn't want to be in that coop if I were a chicken. Email the owner and ask how many chickens have died in that thing" Thats my girl!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom