I just bought some eggs

Good luck with those "americana" eggs if they are from Cindy Lu......

Actually her whites may turn out to be real, but if it was her auction, it says they do not always breed true.

I don't understand the problem you have with her, I sure she gives you some competition. She has sent me several very nice emails and you know she seems like a really great person. She's offered to help me every step of the way with my hatch and I find that amazing. I did not buy her eggs so I could have show birds or what not. I could not care less what hatches, just that something hatches. I thought her birds were pretty and she has fantastic feedback. Many customers are repeated buyers so they must be happy with what they get. This is my first hatch and I would like positive thoughts on it. One day I would like real americaunas even it these ones aren't who cares? I know you take pride in your true americaunas and you know that is wonderful but so do other people that raise the so called mutt breeds. I hope i didn't upset you but the animosity upsets me.

Last edited:
Cindy Lu and I are not competitors. She sells on a whole different forum than I do.

If you are happy with what you got, then that is all that matters.

The problem I have is that (and it's not just Cindy Lu) I get a lot of disappointed people calling me or e-mailing me about someone selling ameraucanas and they took them to the show and were disqualified or they paid lots of money for special birds and they were not that special.

I promise not to mention her name again on this forum, but I will be ever vigilant about what is an easter egger and what is an ameraucana.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom