I just can't take it anymore Update: possessed table tops.

I don't understand people, I don't care for our president on his political standings, I could care less what color, creed or religion he is. He might be the best neighbor or friend a guy could have, for all I know, but the stupidity to base or blame it on his race defies logic.
Well said. A person can disagree with a person and their politics but to immediately go for race/ethnicity/gender and so on instead of dealing with the issue at hand is just low.

Well said. A person can disagree with a person and their politics but to immediately go for race/ethnicity/gender and so on instead of dealing with the issue at hand is just low.

Narrow minded, short sighted and a variety of other descriptors including fear might be added to this statement.

I am sending out a hugs to people. I appreciate all the responses and support. Right now I am in Birmingham, waiting for information. I drove my step father to get his biopsy done. We left before dawn to get here on time and they took him in pretty quick, but it seems to have taken longer than expected. The doctor came out personally and told me he is doing well but will be in recovery for at least another hour. That was an hour and a half ago, and I'm growing concerned.

I have reached out to my friends and family and the local community. I am still unwilling to go to the media. We are a very private family, and bringing media attention to our issues just feels strange. So far the emotional support has been great, I have gotten a few calls from family friends offering to help, most I never heard from again. Emotionally I am a heck of a lot better. It felt good to just let it all out online, even if no one reads it, it's just nice to type it.
fl.gif
and
hugs.gif
's.
The ones you 'have not heard from again', think of it as pruning the dead wood from a fruit tree. It will give you more energy for what you need to do. and taking care of you has to be the most important - even if you feel that it is selfish, because they need you o be together and healthy to help them. Taking a breather to center yourself is never a waste of time.
I know. I have the scars to show if you want, because I give better advice than I take.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom