I Just Cant Wait

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by LauraSBale, Aug 29, 2008.

1. LauraSBale

LauraSBale Chillin' With My Peeps

its been a couple years since i had chickens, and i loved having the eggs, we eat a lot of eggs and baking. my family and friends just loved them.

when i told them i was getting Chicks again they were so excited [​IMG]

I always said when i didn't have my girls any more, I miss my eggs, I love going out in the coop and getting fresh eggs. and watching the girls.

my girls are 8 weeks now, and i just got more this morning that are 2 days old.

and its driving me crazy waiting for them. [​IMG]

its like when your pregnant and you just cant wait to get that kid out. it takes foreverrrrrrr. [​IMG]

2. menageriemama

menageriemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    Lake Nebagamon, WI
    [​IMG] Hooray for "expectant feather moms" !!!!

3. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    I don't really know why I wanted chickens so badly, but I did. I'd never been around any as a kid.

I didn't think I'd enjoy these guys as much as I do, but I just love being near them! I love watching them scratch around, I love the noises they make, I love gathering the eggs, I love the way they investigate me when I sit near them. I'm so glad this forum is filled with people as nutty as I am! [​IMG]

4. Daycare Mom

Daycare Mom Chickens, Cuddly and Delicious

Apr 9, 2008
    Conklin, Michigan
    I'm so glad this forum is filled with people as nutty as I am!

Me too!
    I love getting eggs everyday, almost as much as I love watching my chickens go about their day!​

5. debakadeb

debakadeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Isn't it weird...and fun!! People laugh at me because I have chickens, don't really like eggs unless they are in casserole form, but love to watch the chicks!

6. LauraSBale

LauraSBale Chillin' With My Peeps

Isn't chicken life Wonderful [​IMG]

7. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I'm right with you! WAITING Is no fun! But our patience will be rewarded [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by