I just found all 26 of my ducks headless!?!?

:he
The same thing happened to my original ducks! All three were rendered headless while I was on vacation! After it killed the ducks they went for my rabbits. 😡 took the head off my favorite rabbit and snatched a baby bunny through the hutch! It was a couple of darn raccoons! Lucky for me I was able to salvage some fridge eggs, so I now have their descendents. My friend who was watching them put up motion sensor light alarms thinking it would protect them and the raccoon stole that too! How horrible!:mad:
[/QUOTE) I'm so sorry it is very hard to loose so many animals especially when its right outside when it happens. Again so sorry about all your animals.

My night coop set up is pretty secure and I have game cams and nothing came last night, thank God because the coop right next to it has 26 chickens in it and they are the same coop design and I will be making both much more secure. Thank you for the help it is greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much!

So sorry for your loss. I'm surprised the cameras didn't get anything on camera but that has happened to me too. I have some cameras mounted on posts so I can move them around. Usually sooner or later you should be able to see what has been lurking on a camera. Good luck...

So sorry for your loss. I'm surprised the cameras didn't get anything on camera but that has happened to me too. I have some cameras mounted on posts so I can move them around. Usually sooner or later you should be able to see what has been lurking on a camera. Good luck...
Thank you:) :(

I actually put one camera in the coop with them besides the ones outside , sorry for your lose, here it's most likely a coon or skunk, weasels or young feral cat, Weasles don't usually take even the head just drink the blood they kill more for sport than for eating.

These are sprinklers but I use them for the cameras.
IMG_20200129_114729.jpg
IMG_20200324_110633.jpg
IMG_20200324_110744.jpg

That is really sad to hear. Some people do not understand why we hate and get rid of these predators to protect our flock. Such a waste...so sad. I am sorry.:(
THANK YOU!!!! It's sadly so true people scold me when I get rid of these predator's but ask me why didn't I do something to save my flock. Obviously they just know what its like trying to keep a safe and heathy flock, Thank you again:( :)

Back
Top Bottom