I just killed the monitor lizard that has been killing my goslings and ducklings and I cooked it

Dec 6, 2019
Philippines
I had been dealing with a lot of lost because this monitor Lizard that managed to lived in my Backyard, this lizard usually attacks at night. I lost lots of goslings and ducklings because this animal. I made a research if this animal is endangered specie and it was labeled as least concern. So that means killing it is legal.

I saw it chilling out on my window and I duct taped a knife with a broken mop and use it as a spear. I was able to kill the lizard out of luck. I heard Monitor lizards are edible, so I decided to cook it as revenge for all the ducklings and goslings it killed.

There is a Floridian guy from Youtube who hunts invasive iguanas for food and I used his recipe to cook this critter. Revenge has never been this tasty. It tasted like chicken but more chewy.

I2WL7N.jpg

Have you ever considered cooking the predator who had been killing your poultry?

Last edited:
I had been dealing with a lot of lost because this monitor Lizard that managed to lived in my Backyard, this lizard usually attacks at night. I lost lots of goslings and ducklings because this animal. I made a research if this animal is endangered specie and it was labeled as least concern. So that means killing it is legal.

I saw it chilling out on my window and I duct taped a knife with a broken mop and use it as a spear. I was able to kill the lizard out of luck. I heard Monitor lizards are edible, so I decided to cook it as revenge for all the ducklings and goslings it killed.

There is a Floridian guy from Youtube who hunts invasive iguanas for food and I used his recipe to cook this critter. Revenge has never been this tasty. It tasted like chicken but more chewy.

I2WL7N.jpg

Have you ever considered cooking the predator who had been killing your poultry?
That's what they eat on naked and afraid lol 🤷

I still have one predator problem left and its rats. I won't eat a rat though. I plan to put my goslings in a cage and poison the small tight areas where the rats reside.

Closest I've had to lizard is gator. I eat coon all the time. I've eaten coyote before but didn't care for it. Ate bear 2 times, one was cooked badly but the other was good. Love rattlesnake, not really a chicken predator. I've had possum a few times but don't really care for it.

Back
Top Bottom