I just lost my best friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Thank you Both Mom and Dad! You made me to be a great man!
I love everyone the same! Everyone is the same!

Thank you Mom , I love you !

frow.gif
Joe, you know you are more than welcome. Dad & I both knew you would become a Great Man. We are soooo proud of you. I know how hard it was for you to bury little Opie
hit.gif
but you only proved what a big man you are.
I love you more than words can say and I do believe you already know that.
love.gif
Forever & always, Mom
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

We are so sorry for your loss. Please rest assured that you gave this lil' guy the best life ever...something I am sure he did not take for granted....rescued animals know and appreciate a happy life. You are a wonderful person...there is definately rewards for you in Heaven, where your friend awaits....
hit.gif

Sorry for your loss man! To bad our best friends dont stick around as long as we do! Maybe sometime soon you will come across a new buddy to fill the giant whole left by Opieman!
Hope those eggs hatch out for you too...to give you some more feathered friends!
smile.png

Thank you for the kind words.
That is a very cute Dachshund you have there.
I do have another dog. He is also rescued, he was found on the streets.
No tag, no chip,no answer in the papers for lost dog, no signs?
I don't understand how someone could have dumped this little guy.
His name is Griswold, he is long hair Dachshund, named after my vet.
He is hard to get a picture of! He is camera shy.
I just got him a few weeks ago, he has good timing!
100_6156.jpg

Thank you;

Last edited:
Joe...he is absolutely gorgeous. You will grow to love him much. He won't take Opie's place...he'll make a new place for himself in your heart. This is our third dachshund...they are just the sweetest and most loving dogs in the world. Enjoy!!

I joe, I know this is a verrrry late post, i had no idea you lost Opieman until today!!!

However i wanted to say that Griswold more than likely came into your life at that specific time for a reason. I truely believe that animals know when it's thier time to go (way more than us humans nkow of our own demise) and I am sure and truely 110% beleive that Griswold knew it was the right time to be found by you, wether or not he was thrown out or not, he was meant for you, and to help you heal over Opieman. You are obviously a wonderful soul, and your animals are lucky to have you.
smile.png

Niki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom