I just really want to see your equines!

Just a fun poll; what’s your favorite horse color?

• Bay

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Chestnut

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Grey

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Black

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Buckskin

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Dun

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Palomino

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Pinto

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Roan

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Silver dapple

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Other: (state below!)

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20220423_155244.jpg

Screenshot_20220423_160433.jpg

Last edited:
Are you attempting to hide your form? ;) My daughter gets really critical about her form when she looks at her pictures.

Cute pony though.... Reminds me of an Arab Sport Horse we used to have named Khalif. He was such a wonderful horse. My daughter was jumping him over a coop on a cross country course once and they both fell. Khalif refused to move until AFTER my daughter got up. Amazing sense of responsibility.....worth his weight in gold. He passed away from a cancer a few years ago.

Are you attempting to hide your form? ;) My daughter gets really critical about her form when she looks at her pictures.
Haha no. I just don’t like sharing pictures of me on a public forum
Cute pony though.... Reminds me of an Arab Sport Horse we used to have named Khalif. He was such a wonderful horse. My daughter was jumping him over a coop on a cross country course once and they both fell. Khalif refused to move until AFTER my daughter got up. Amazing sense of responsibility.....worth his weight in gold. He passed away from a cancer a few years ago.
He sounds like an amazing horse. Sad to hear you lost him

I don't ride English so question for those that do when the horse is jumping and your leaning over it's neck are you supposed to use your elbows to hold yourself up or are you actually suspending yourself over it's neck? Yall must have great core muscles lol

I don't ride English so question for those that do when the horse is jumping and your leaning over it's neck are you supposed to use your elbows to hold yourself up or are you actually suspending yourself over it's neck? Yall must have great core muscles lol

Back
Top Bottom