I just rescued 2 adult Pekin ducks - now what?

Quote:
Naahhhh - have not been able to wrap my head around actually killing and eating any of the critters I save. As for now, they all live happily
until they die a natural death...:)

Quote:
Evelle - thanks for the suggestion, but I would only use CL as a last resort, because I don't want them to end up as someone's Christmas dinner (which most folks who search CL for "unwanted lifestock" (like spare roosters or male baby goats) are looking for.

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! urg that makes me mad!! if those jerks eat the drakes ive been looking for, im going to cry
sad.png

you can always post pet ducks do not want to end up in a pot???? ive seen that a few times.

Last edited:
Quote:
Evelle - thanks for the suggestion, but I would only use CL as a last resort, because I don't want them to end up as someone's Christmas dinner (which most folks who search CL for "unwanted lifestock" (like spare roosters or male baby goats) are looking for.

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! urg that makes me mad!! if those jerks eat the drakes ive been looking for, im going to cry
sad.png

you can always post pet ducks do not want to end up in a pot???? ive seen that a few times.

You guys should see all the ones near me that put meat bird only or something like that. No one in my area really cares if they go to a table or not. I hate it but its true. Make sure you talk to the people and make sure they will be pets and not dinner. I did that with a pair of runners a little while ago and not they have a great life and are show ducks
smile.png

Hahaha, you guys have no idea: I'm a Nazi, when it comes to finding homes for my animals. I go to peoples' houses, inspect them,
and make sure even the roosters I let go off are going to good places, and not someone's dinner table...

Back
Top Bottom