I just won a bid on egg bid for hens, then the seller refused to sell

sheepgal

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 3, 2008
Lexington Indiana
Tonight I won a bid on Egg Bid.com and I went with the reserve $ amount to be sure my bid was in. The reserve $ amount was listed by the seller. AFTER I won the seller refused to sell them to me, even though I won the auction fair and square. He said he wanted more money! Bad seller....Bad business!!!
SO when is an auction an auction????

I have started hearing alot of bad stuff about egg bid I wont do anything with them at all. Funny how some people act! Imagine how would they act if you didnt pay! Instead of looking for quality birds I have started looking for quality people.
big_smile.png

Can you give feedback on egg bid?

If so...the best thing to do is express what happened in the feedback. That way bidders can beware...

Then move on... Sorry
sad.png

count it as a blessing in disguise..

You would not want to deal with a person like that.. why would you when there are so many others with just as good of a product, or better ??

I found that egg-bid seems to be a bit pricey compared to many other sources..

The truth is if he had posted a larger sum of money as his reserve I might have still bid, but then I won and he said Nope, I can changed my mind. I will relist with a higher reserve. This is just so unfair! Yes I left him feedback, but it is just not like E bay, feedback seems to get overlooked on Eggbid.
I am finished with them. There is no oversite!! This was a large amount of money!

I'm sorry you had to go through that, I've been there before. It's not fun. I have stopped selling and buying through eggbid. Definitely check out Ovabid!!
smile.png
It's great. They have great customer service, get back to you quickly and are very sweet. They don't have as many members as they are a bit new to this but it's a great place
smile.png

Lacey

Oh !!!! I am so impressed! I just logged in and registered with Ovabid, So nice!!
What a nice display of photos!! We need to spread the word, or does everyone else already know and I am the last to learn as usual?

Back
Top Bottom