I KNEW I wasn't losing my mind!!!!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Well I am in a way, but that's a whole 'nother story.
We go to sears to buy a new mower. The old one blew up because somebody forgot to put oil in it.
hide.gif

So we're @ sears and my DH asks me which one I like. I said I didn't care but I wanted it to have the big wheels in the back like our old one.
He: our old one doesn't have big wheels.
Me: yes it does
He: no it doesn't
Me: betcha!
You get the idea. So we go to the counter and ask the guy to look up what kind we bought before and show us one like it. He does and the one he shows us does NOT have big wheels.
he.gif

We get home with the new mower and I go stomping out to the shop. Our old mower DOES have big wheels.
MEN!!
tongue.gif

I'm the one stuck behind the dang thang all the time. I should know what kind of wheels it has!
cool.png

This reminds me of a time when I went to Sears to buy a few more cans of spray paint in a color called Autumn Wheat. This was 1984 or '5. I couldn't seem to find a can of it and the paint guy insisted that there had never been such a color! I didn't bother to bring my empty can back to the store to prove him wrong.

Quote:
Oh I'd do the weedeating too if my DH hadn't insisted on buying the godzilla of weedeaters! I can't even lift the thing, let alone start it.
My absolute favorite thing is when there are no cows on the place and I get to crank up the little "baby tractor" and mow the meadows.
wee.gif

We're going out of town today, but I'm looking forward to playing with my new mower toy tomorrow.
ya.gif

Kat - the only domestic thing about me is that I live in a house.
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom