I know I'm crazy :-) setting more eggs!

Quote:
Ok, well I set 96 in the last two days. :-D I don't want to stop. So I don't . Hatch on!

wee.gif
Yeah...Deb says it is alright. !!
lol.png
SO I WILL KEEP ON HATCHING
lau.gif

hugs.gif

I read where you dewormed all yours, I can't stand to do them all at once, then I have too many eggs to throw out, and none to hatch.

Quote:
wee.gif
Yeah...Deb says it is alright. !!
lol.png
SO I WILL KEEP ON HATCHING
lau.gif

hugs.gif

I read where you dewormed all yours, I can't stand to do them all at once, then I have too many eggs to throw out, and none to hatch.

I KNOW....
But I found round worm
barnie.gif
NOT GOOD!!!!! SO EVERYone.... was treated.
I just wormed in Sept. with Ivimectin (however that's spelled) then read that it is not really effective on chickens for internal parasites, only external. WHAT---EVER !!! Used Valbazen this time and will retreat in 10 days. So 24 days of no eggs.
tongue.gif
But I need to take care of my babies....all 200 something of them.
tongue.png

Quote:

I KNOW....
But I found round worm
barnie.gif
NOT GOOD!!!!! SO EVERYone.... was treated.
I just wormed in Sept. with Ivimectin (however that's spelled) then read that it is not really effective on chickens for internal parasites, only external. WHAT---EVER !!! Used Valbazen this time and will retreat in 10 days. So 24 days of no eggs.
tongue.gif
But I need to take care of my babies....all 200 something of them.
tongue.png

I use Wazine17 and works darn good just add to water.

Oh Good! I'm not the only one hatching chicks out in November :) When I told my hubby I was going to put another batch in the bator he just looked at me like I was crazy, now I will show him this thread and say see I'm not the only one. Thanks everyone and Happy Hatching :)

I'm just at a loss as to where to put all of these chicks (soon to be chickens)!

People are posting that they're setting 100 eggs!!!

Do you keep building coops or just let 'em hang out in the trees??

idunno.gif

Quote:
Build coops, hang in the trees... where ever
lol.png

JK.....
wink.png

I sell some & grow some out. Somehow, always end up with 1/2 or more roosters
hu.gif

My Babies Are Hatching As I Type This. Got Newly Hatched Silkie Babes In My Sons Old Room And More Piping. Last Hatch In Sept Was 40 Out Of 41 Eggs But Settled For A Dozen This Time. Getting Really Too Cold For This & Should Stop. Already Have 300 Feet Extension Cord Out To The Coop For Heat Lamp For The Sept Babes And Going To Need Another For The Water Dish Pretty Soon. I've Got To Find Another Way To Get This Excited. My Husband Just Shakes His Head At Me

Back
Top Bottom