I know I'm crazy :-) setting more eggs!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I'm fairly sure one of my Light Sussex hens layed an egg this morning so just take a wild guess where it went?
wink.png

~Aspen

hu.gif
OOO I have no idea !!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

And THAT will solve the mystery.
jumpy.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
hu.gif
OOO I have no idea !!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

And THAT will solve the mystery.
jumpy.gif

It went in the incubator..duh!!
gig.gif

~Aspen
lau.gif

Well I KNEW that.... I was be sarcastic/funny.
lau.gif

Must admit to adding 2 dozen more eggs today.... but that is it until Dec 11th for the New Years Hatch.

Monday I am meeting someone in Jackson with 20 RIR chicks. Then I need to work on getting a bunch of ee chicks together for someone else, some other person wants RIR too. I am trying to figure out where to put all these eggs. I really need another big Bator. Got a good start on a shelter for my grow out pen, it is getting cold out there at night. There is a small 2x3 shelter but it is open on a couple sides so not real warm. The new one is 4x4 and it goes outside the run so they have more space. Just Polish pullets and cockerels in there right now. Man, I need to build more coops:p

Quote:
It went in the incubator..duh!!
gig.gif

~Aspen
lau.gif

Well I KNEW that.... I was be sarcastic/funny.
lau.gif

Must admit to adding 2 dozen more eggs today.... but that is it until Dec 11th for the New Years Hatch.

HA!!
tongue2.gif
I set more than you today!!
wink.png
I set 32!!
tongue2.gif

15 EE x Ameraucanas from ReesePoultry, 6 B/B/S Bantam Orpingtons from HenThymes, 7 crested ducks from sonew123, and then 4 eggs from my flock.
wink.png

Had a straggler hatch today. Another bantam orp....make that 24 bantam orp chicks I hatched!
wink.png

~Aspen

~Aspen

idunno.gif
I get up every day and try to get some work done. I love building things, that helps . In a bit over a year, I have converted the barn over from goat stalls to chicken pens(7), and built about 15 Coops and runs, plus chicken tractors. I NEED more:-D

Well I ended up setting just yesterday 10-29-11. The postal service did not cooperate with my original plan...lol. I have 11 lavender orps and 13 light brahmas. I can't wait for hatch day :) as far as where to keep them I have 3 coops and counting and an empty bedroom for a brooder area. Next weekend will be freezer camp time for the extra roosters and one turkey, that is if the hubby has worked up enough nerve to do it, he is as bad as me with not wanting to kill things but we have talked ourselves into it.......I think.

I need to build one more grow out pen (already have two and a brooder) so I can stay on a three week rotating schedule for hatching. Still have to start the conversion of the goat shed, it's attached to the existing coop and is just as big!
lol.png
All it's gonna take is time and money.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom