I like this!! For you non-believers, pass this one over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
CM, they all get booted eventually.
hugs.gif
Spirituality is a touchy subject.

Quote:
I agree with you 100%.

I was not going to post but Debi you made me laugh out loud... Satan is a facebook friend of yours too????
th.gif

Know PC I could see that...
wink.png
But you....

Sorry.. Just picking on you a little...
tongue.png
hugs.gif

Me I tend to break the chain on any and all chain letters.. My inbox is too full even without chain mail.. And yes X3 on what PC said

ON

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
That is too funny!
lau.gif
gig.gif

The emails that say you HAVE to FORWARD this to 10 people in 10 minutes or don't because you don't have time for God
roll.png
annoy me too
rant.gif
I get a lot of those from well meaning family and friends, but my inbox stays SOOOO full! I very much dislike chain letter type things. I believed in and followed God before the internet was invented (by algore
lol.png
) and still believe and follow regardless of these variations of the same message. Personal relationship
thumbsup.gif

I love you people.
smile.png

Poor Joe is sitting in the corner and Terrie has her finger on her personal "taze PC" button.

Last edited:
Quote:
Our thread was closed too, and I am just as upset about it. I think they should be continued myself. So long as folks stay to their own, but that didn't happen unfortunately. Sorry CoyoteMagic.
hugs.gif
I KNOW how ya feel!!

Quote:
I will save you CM.......
hugs.gif

Lots of love your way... Though I am not a real......................Christian..

Cindiloohoo,
I love that line...
The emails that say you HAVE to FORWARD this to 10 people in 10 minutes or don't because you don't have time for God annoy me too I get a lot of those from well meaning family and friends, but my inbox stays SOOOO full! I very much dislike chain letter type things. I believed in and followed God before the internet was invented (by algore ) and still believe and follow regardless of these variations of the same message. Personal relationship

thumbsup.gif

Go girl go!

ON​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom