I lost a friend today, my dog. RIP Vega

hit.gif
hugs.gif
I am so sorry to hear about Vega's passing. It was very kind of you to stay with him. Keep in mind the Rainbow Bridge Poem it does help with the pain of losing a beloved pet.

hugs.gif
I am so sorry. I dread the day that I lose one of my dogs for the first time. I can hardly imagine how terrible that must have been.
hit.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss!
hugs.gif
I have to chastise that vet! I worked at an emergency vet for over 3 years and we did not "turn away" people at 2am because they didn't have the money. There are always options! Did you get a chance to call any other emergency hospitals in your area? That clinic should be ashamed of themselves!

Thank you all for your kind words. I still miss that little dog very badly. I keep looking for him on the couch and then realize he's gone. One of the kids even called for him yesterday.
hit.gif
I will engrave a rock for his headstone in the next few days. He always had, and will continue to have a special place in my heart.

Bommony and DragonEggs--I am so sorry to hear about your dogs. I remember as a kid, the collie dog we had was sleeping under the car and we didn't know it and ran over him. I will never forget the horror of that afternoon and evening. It is alwasy hard to lose an animal that has been part of your family, it is even harder when that animal should have had many more happy years with you.
sad.png

DragonEggs, that is sickening, what kind of people would DO that?! How could ANYONE be able to hand over $2000 at the drop of a hat? I would be making sure every pet owner I know would be hearing all about what happened, so that no one else goes to them especially in an emergency.

Back
Top Bottom