I lost my favorite Chicken

My favorite chicken disappeared without a trace. The last time I saw her was nine days ago. She was casually walking around outside the run (which isn't unusual for her and a few other chickens) Then an hour later I couldn't find her. There is not a single feather left of her and I was hoping maybe she just dissapeared but I'm not sure.
Please help,
-Dragon the Chicken

My favorite chicken Dragon disappeared on labor day. I found her wandering outside the run, which isn't unusual for her, and walking towards some grapevines. I still haven't seen her and it has been nine days. What do I do?
It’s likely she was taken by a predator as chickens don’t run away. Sometimes if there’s a predator nearby they’ll run and hide but that’s only for a limited amount of time. I’m so sorry to hear about Dragon, I’ve lost 4/6 of my flock recently to a fox so I know the feeling.

My favorite chicken disappeared without a trace. The last time I saw her was nine days ago. She was casually walking around outside the run (which isn't unusual for her and a few other chickens) Then an hour later I couldn't find her. There is not a single feather left of her and I was hoping maybe she just dissapeared but I'm not sure.
Please help,
-Dragon the Chicken
Some broody hens leave without a trace and come back with chicks. I recommend searching the perimeter (bushes, grass patches, etc.)

She should come back to eat and drink daily as well. Usually 1-2 times a day, so you may not see her.

Back
Top Bottom