I lost my whole world on 4-17-12

With sincere sorrow I and my wife morn your loss. As a paramedic it blows my mind that someone would not stop. So much evil in the world its a shame everyone is scared to help those that really need the help. Our prayers are with you.

You owe it too him to call SRS, and make this situation known to authorities. Don't be scared, help him now.
We have been in a custody battle/child support battle for almost 4 yrs now. We had custody of his son for almost 2 yrs.When he came to live with us he had missed so much school he needed remedial classes to catch up, he missed 37 days of school and had 21 tardies in one year!. In 2 yrs he went from behind to a GPA of 3.7. He is back with his mom now and I am so angry. She will not let me talk to him or see him. I am going to fight for custody or at least visitation. That ugly woman's dreams came true when my love died. She got her son back, she now has a source of income for at least 8 yrs and there is no one to monitor his school attendance. She can also do all the drugs she wants as his father is not here to monitor the situation. I am so worried about this child. The only reason we didn't get married was because of her. She tried to go after 20% of my income so she could get more money every month, even though me and The Big Guy weren't married. She is such a sick, sick, vindictive individual. It stuns me that there are people like that in the world. She kept him away from us from seeing him for almost 1 1/2 yrs. We couldn't keep track of her because she moved so much and changed her phone number every couple of weeks. . She told this little boy that his dad didn't love or want him and that his dad was rich, but because he didn't love him he wouldn't help them out with money and food. She also told him that when he was a really little kid that his dad beat her and him and that he should be afraid of his dad because his dad would hurt him. When this little boy came to live with us he was so scared he asked us permission to get a drink of water, use the restroom or sit on a piece of furniture. Sheis also living with a Registered Sex Offender and there are court order specifically denying any contact with this child, yet this child is now living in the house with him. Please do not pray for me, pray for this little boy. I feel so guilty, I messed up. I did not know that when The Big Guy died, legally I became the Parent de Facto and I just let her take him.

First... Sorry for the lost of your Husband. I couldnt begin to even imagine how that feels.

Secondly. If you do not help this child now, he sounds like he will be lost for good. You can make the call to the child welfare dept. Or do it annonymously if you have to, just drop the dime on momma and her rapist. Make sure there is a record of a complaint so if anything happens... you know what I mean. There is no time to think about it, if the situation at the home is as bad as you say, this child needs your help pronto.
Good luck and best wishes.
keep us posted.

Just throwing another prayer onto the prayer-pile.
hugs.gif

I know I already added my condolences before, but today I had people asking me about my late husband and even over a year later it was difficult to talk about him and his death. It will take time.

Also, for his son's situation, get a hold of the Department of Human Services or whatever your state's equivalent to see if you can get licensed as a foster parent to take on his son.

Well I still miss him like crazy, still cry a lot, but at least not everyday. Some day's are worse than others. I am being allowed to see my stepson weekly. I am never allowed to be alone with him though. I don't care, at least I get to spend some time with him. The only good thing about all of this is I have now lost 17 lbs. I still make the mistake every once in awhile of getting up and pouring a second cup of coffee for him or trying to call him to tell him something. Some days it seems like I walk around repeating in my head "Please, I just want him back, Please". It is almost like a mantra. I now see the news where some one has lost a loved one and it hits me so hard because I know exactly what they are going through. May and June were bad, May 19th was his Birthday and June 7th was mine, June 7th was also to have been our 9th anniversary. November is going to suck because we were going to get married then. I would have been Jody Foster! (seriously). To my Mostest, I still miss you and think about you everyday. I feel like I am holding all of my love and your love together in my heart and it is so much to bear I feel as if my heart will burst. I wish you were still here to share all of the love we had with me.

Back
Top Bottom