I lost one :( Cocci? Impacted Crop? What else????

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Nope...their feed is stored in watertight cans inside my tack shed...and everyone gets the same feed....I meant a necropsy myself.
sad.png

Quote:
Nope...their feed is stored in watertight cans inside my tack shed...and everyone gets the same feed....I meant a necropsy myself.
sad.png

Gosh... I just don't know then. Is everyone else acting okay? If you're going to do the necropsy yourself, then you certainly wouldn't have anything to loose. I found a website once that listed how to do one and what to look for. I will try and find it and post a link for you.

Quote:
sad.png

Gosh... I just don't know then. Is everyone else acting okay? If you're going to do the necropsy yourself, then you certainly wouldn't have anything to loose. I found a website once that listed how to do one and what to look for. I will try and find it and post a link for you.

I'm not sure, either.
sad.png
There was no bloody poop...in fact, no poop at all? Thanks!

So sorry Equibling. This must be the month for loss. We have been hit hard here too. It does seem harder with the hatchlings. Remember my only little African Gosling and the 2 ducks? GONE. Tatiana still mourns them. We incubated 36 eggs, a combination of turkeys, chickens, ducks and geese and only have 1 black austrolorp to show for it right now. We don't have turners in our incubators so turning them all day long, candeling, watching & waiting for that first pip, sitting up all night with the hatch, it just endears them to us more. But we keep on. Keep us posted on the outcome.

Quote:
Don't even think that! We'll all say our prayers for each other this week. Besides I was planning on buying some of your Sebastopols next spring! I've always wanted some, they remind me of Ballerinas.....

Quote:
Don't even think that! We'll all say our prayers for each other this week. Besides I was planning on buying some of your Sebastopols next spring! I've always wanted some, they remind me of Ballerinas.....

hit.gif
I'm hoping that's not the case, but they have to be housed together until spring--although I'm reducing my numbers weekly by selling them in the paper & on craigslist. I'm hoping to sell about 20 of them before the end of this month....I'm hoping I'll have the Sebbies laying by then, but we'll see. I'm picking up a pair of lavenders at Thanksgiving!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom