1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I love Border Collies

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Becky89*, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Becky89*

Becky89* Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    pennsylvania
    I just wanted to say I LOVE BORDER COLLIES!!!I have a 4 year old male black and white border collie named Rocket. He is named because of his speed, he's extremely fast. He's currently working as a herding dog for my livestock. I am training him with a frisbee and some agility. I love border collies!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. DonnaBelle

DonnaBelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    McIntosh County, OK
    WELL OF COURSE YOU LOVE YOUR BORDER COLLIES, NOW QUIT MAKING ME JEALOUS. All I got is Brittany bird dogs.

I love about any kind of dog, just can't afford any more.

DonnaBelle

3. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I got a pure breed tri-color male, rescued from some people, and a border collie mix rescued from a rescue shelter. LOVE THEM! I had a border collie mix growing up too. Smart, friendly, good dogs! [​IMG]

4. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Border Collies and Goldens make me sick. [​IMG] They are the showoffs in every obedience class I took my Shar-Peis to. I'm joking around, but grrr...some days I wanted to bite them because of their "want to please attitudes". [​IMG] While my Shar-Pei's would stand there looking at me with their, "don't even think about me going through that tunnel" look on their face....lol

5. yoker

yoker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    I love [​IMG] Border collies too!!!!!!!
    Pics please? [​IMG]

6. chik magnet

chik magnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2009
    Enid OK
    I used to have a Border Collie Pup. Her name was Smily , cause anytime she'd see someone she'd lift her front lip up and smile at you . [​IMG] But she got hit on the rode beside your house [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by