I love not throwing anything away

Quote:
I'm sorry, but if you have to write an essay to get something you want, you don't need chickens....you need assertiveness training and a new husband! Or even no husband at all.
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
Iron skillets pack a big wallop (my favorite spot is on the side of their heads)....

Well. I'm not into violence but I had to justify our six girls. I just got our hens about two months ago. Cast offs from a friend who had too many hens in the hen house. I can't tell you how much fun they are and save us $4.00 a week in 'good' eggs from the local market.

I tend to spend about 15 minutes in the morning to give treats and let them out into their run. When I'm at home working I visit several times to say hello and give treats. At the end of the day about 10 minutes making sure they are in for the night, the door's closed, eggs collected and one last blitz of treats. I'd like to have them free range on the days I'm at home.

Hope this encouragement helps!

LOL yeah I told him that this morning. I always call him a grumpy old goat (even tho he's only 30) - and I told him "You know, chickens get along really well with grumpy old goats!!"

Back
Top Bottom