I love this backyard chicken community!

Saybra

In the Brooder
Apr 23, 2024
Hey everyone, my name is Saybra and I reside in San Antonio, Texas. We Lucked out with 4 acres in the middle of the city thanks to our grandparents purchasing this land and the city just built up around them. I have been doing this back yard chicken thing for about 2 years and have around 100-120 chickies, probably 15 different breeds and bantams are by far my favorite breed. The Seabright’s are a gem to me! We have three large chicken houses, with their own yard and hope to connect the three one day with like a tunnel maybe like structure. Hootenanny, Astroworld and Never Never land. Then inside the house and garage permitting the weather is where the babies are. Love to see others set ups and hear advice and I can take constructive criticism. Love to see pics of others with their biers and read yalls stories!! Look forward to it, rock n roll everyone.

Hey everyone, my name is Saybra and I reside in San Antonio, Texas. We Lucked out with 4 acres in the middle of the city thanks to our grandparents purchasing this land and the city just built up around them. I have been doing this back yard chicken thing for about 2 years and have around 100-120 chickies, probably 15 different breeds and bantams are by far my favorite breed. The Seabright’s are a gem to me! We have three large chicken houses, with their own yard and hope to connect the three one day with like a tunnel maybe like structure. Hootenanny, Astroworld and Never Never land. Then inside the house and garage permitting the weather is where the babies are. Love to see others set ups and hear advice and I can take constructive criticism. Love to see pics of others with their biers and read yalls stories!! Look forward to it, rock n roll everyone.
Welcome. I love San Antonio - the riverwalk especially. So happy you were able to get so many acres in the middle of town. Ask questions as needed.

Back
Top Bottom