I might as well vent to. Worst year of my life!!!!!

oh im sorry for your losses,parvo is horrible my mom works at a vet clink and see's dogs with parvo often theres a treatmeant for it if you catch it in time.

Well we go to this irish doctor who is sooo cheap! he helped us with alot. There was this new shot that was just put on the market. It saved 2 of them. Going to him was my mistake as well. The reason I say that was I was supposed to 411 one of the vets in hillside but I asked for the hillside vet instead of people for animals. My mistake saved there lives. he charges $40 for a parvo test where newton vet charges $100 and makes us pay $4,000 on top of that for an IV. the ones that are still here cost $125 form the hillside vet

How awful Stevie - I'm so sorry. Yeesh - that's a lifetime's worth of misery in no time at all. I hope much sunnier days are ahead.

Every day I'm eagle-eying every one of my little charges to see if there's any sign of trouble,,,,weight loss, drop in activity, drop in appetite, change in poop, etc. Am usually able to catch cat illnesses early on. If we can ever be of help if something seems "off" don't hesitate to post......I'm hoping you won't have any troubles for a long time to come though as you've had way more than your fair share (if there is such a thing) of heartache.
JJ

thank you jj.

He was not eating or drinking and passed away the day after. I told my mom I wanted to do an autopsy but she said no that cant went through enough

hugs.gif
I am so sorry to hear about your losses. Your not the only person who has had a bad year. I lost my hedgehog due to cancer and my little sister was stillborn.I hope that '08 is better! God bless you!
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry you've had so many deaths to deal with. I know I would been in a lot of pain if I lost any of my animals.

Don't feel bad about coming here to vent. That's what we're here for. It's completely understandable that you would be feeling down because of deaths in your animal family.

I hope things get better for you. Sending you hugs from NC.
hugs.gif
:aww

So so sorry Stevie. If the kitty got suddenly ill sadly it might have gotten into something poisonous. If not poison, there was probably something brewing for awhile - either way, it's awful I know.......:aww
JJ

I had a year like that when I was 14 years old.
Had even more human deaths than you, but I'm not going to go into that... I just want you to know that it will get better.
hugs.gif

I totally understand the sadness and frustration when you lose so much so fast. Be strong and hang in there. How are you're chickens doing?

Back
Top Bottom