I MUST have this chook.....

Quote:
As long as he won't cost me another $240
ep.gif

Say WHAT!
@%#^*&$@^ I tolja t' STEAL her!

Quote:
I did the same thing when PC bought a 100 meat chicks!

I'm saving this anecdote though. We're having a poultry show in our area in November, and I'm on the lookout for a couple more d'Uccle hens. I'll have the LRCT defense no matter how much I pay, which will be considerably less!!! I currently have less $ than sense....

The pictures aren't the best but from what I can see the first judge's assessment was right. That looks more like a $5 chicken than a $240 chicken.
Oh, I know, on boards like this you're only supposed to say "s/he's beautiful" but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Quote:
I can't STAND AC/DC's lead singer's voice!

But in keeping the post relevant, was the Polish chicken procured? Or will I find the answer a few pages further along?

Incidentally, I am also old enough to know who Jimi Hendrix was.

Quote:
LittleChickenRacingTeam, pay no heed to NYREDS; he's hoping to buy her from you at a cheap price.

No actually I wouldn't have taken that bird if it was free.

Quote:
Never underestimate LCRT. There's alot more to him than anyone can imagine. If he sees that this pullet is a winner, I trust his judgement to the point where I would pay him to pick winners for me.

Congrads LRTC. To fix up the colour breed her to black. You will get the depth back into the blue, and the lacing will come in the next generation. Of course you will have to hatch a few eggs, you will only get 25% blue from the mating, but that's needed to get strengthen the colour. A black bantam Polish should be easy for you to find at least, so that is in your favour. Let me know if you need me to look in the breeders list here on the west coast, but they are more common so likely you will find one out there.

April

Back
Top Bottom