I need a name!

AK_Button_Mama

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
well I am tired of not having a business name. so I am going to apply for a business name and I was wondering if all ya"ll slicksters would be willing to help me out.

here is a bit about my operation... its completely illegal where I live. not by law but by homeowners covenants. I have chickens quail, and rabbits 4 dogs and a cat. I also have a few goats that I can call mine but they do not reside here! my husband is in the air force. I live in wasilla alaska.

I really do not want a name that specifies a specific animal becasue them if I change animals I will ahve to change names. I was going by half-moon rabbitry. I dont liek that any more and would LOve something witty......my last name is lewis and my first name is Rebecca. I have a boy Carter(6) and a girl Phoebe (8)

I have a friend whose last name is WIER her ranch name is "WIER-does ranch". I like that kind of whitty stuff... so any help would be so cool!!!!

another friends name is best in snow acres! I liek that too!!!

how bout
"barely legal acre"
"incognito farm"
"forbidden acre"
"barely there acres"
"covert farms"
"unseen acres"
"hush-hush farm"

down-low acres

Last edited:
I like the "Covert Farms."
lau.gif

I was just talkuing to my neighbor and she votes for down-low farm mostly beccause I have birds and they have DOWN!!!! but it is also a little play because I am keepign the whole livestock thing on the "down-low"..... I do like covert farm to!!!

Back
Top Bottom